Tuesday, March 8, 2022

VDS | Learn from an International Trained Dentist with Dr. Inderjeet Kaur | Virtual Dental Shadowers

featured image

Guest: Dr. Inderjeet Kaur l Occupation: International Trained Dentist l Time: 27th of February, at 6: 00PM EST

I finished my BDS from India in 2013, and practiced for some time priorto moving to Australia for my Master’s degree. I did a researchstudy on caries (DMFT rating) in kids under 5 year of age and composed a blogsite shortarticle and publication. I worked as a Research Associate in University of Western Australia. Then moved to UnitedStates, California and began all over as medical assistant throughout the pandemic and lateron as a oral assistant and workplace supervisor. I am now presently studying in NYU global experienced dentalprofessional program.

http://dentalassistantclasses.net/vds-learn-from-an-international-trained-dentist-with-dr-inderjeet-kaur-virtual-dental-shadowers/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Dental Assistant Programs in Houston: Kickstart Your Career Today

Top Dental ​Assistant Programs in Houston: Kickstart Your Career Today Are you considering a rewarding career in the dental​ industry? Bec...