Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for ABA

Between Miss Americana, folklore, evermore, and her rerecorded hits, Taylor Swift truly provided 2020 her musical all. Arranged to kick off last April and run through August, the tour was held off following the spread of the coronavirus pandemic in the United States. Like thousands of her fellow artists, Swift stayed confident that she ‘d eventually be able to reschedule the concerts.

” I enjoy coming on here to inform you excellent news, or to share a brand-new project with you,” the singer tweeted in a declaration Friday. “It’s not my preferred thing on the planet to need to tell you news I’m unfortunate about. I’m so sorry, however I can not reschedule the programs that we’ve held off. Although refunds have been readily available because we first postposed the Fan Fest shows, many of you hung onto your tickets and I too hung onto the concept that we could reschedule.”

” This is an extraordinary pandemic that has altered everyone’s plans and nobody knows what the touring landscape is going to appear like in the near future,” Swift continues. “I’m so dissatisfied that I won’t be able to see you in person as quickly as I wanted to. I missed you terribly and can’t wait til we can all safely be at shows together again.”

Taylor Swift Has Some Problem About Her Delayed Performances