Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Oral Associate Job Interview Tips

featured image

Hi!
I am Dr. Avi Patel, and I am a Dentist in Austin, TX

In this video I share some essential concerns to ask when you are speaking with for a Dental Associate position!

Please leave remarks with any concerns or feedback you might have!

You can follow me on instagram @doctor. avi for positivity, inspiration, frame of mind and health ideas!

For mentorship/tips you can DM me on instagram @doctor. avi
Or send me an e-mail at doctor.avi.dds@gmail.com

If you enjoy this video, please LIKE, SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE this video with individuals that you believe might take advantage of this!

#doctoravi #dentist #dentalcareeradvice

*** For a complimentary oral nachos course, you can text AVI to 215-543-6454
https://dentalnachos.com/ *******

My enthusiasm is to share my experiences to assist you reach your optimum capacity in your oral profession.

https://dentalassistantclasses.net/oral-associate-job-interview-tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revealing the Key Differences Between a Dental Hygienist and Assistant: Which Role is Right for You?

**Title: Unveiling the⁢ Key Differences Between a Dental Hygienist ⁣and Assistant: ⁢Which Role⁣ is Right for ‍You?** **Introduction:** Wh...