Monday, June 20, 2022

DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DENTAL ASSISTANT|GRWM|WINTER SEASON TIME|CLEANING UP ROOMS

featured image

#dayinthelife
Hey likes thank you a lot for sticking to me and seeing my videos and supporting my channel! This video is GRWM day in the life of an oral assistant in the winter season time. Today was a truly rough day I practically didn’t make it to work due to the fact that we had a snow storm. I was 2 hours late however still made it lol. This video was back in January or February of this year I had it in my archives. I hope you all enjoy this video I will be revealing how I turn or tidy spaces though out the day as well as going over sanitation. Thank you for seeing please leave and remarks or concern listed below and please provide and thumbs up and subscribe, make sure to switch on your post alerts so you will understand whenever I publish brand-new material XOXO! See you next time.

http://dentalassistantclasses.net/day-in-the-life-of-a-dental-assistantgrwmwinter-season-timecleaning-up-rooms/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Knife Man, Blood, Body Snatching, and the Birth of Modern Surgery

The vibrant, typically gruesome picture of the 18th-century pioneering cosmetic surgeon and daddy of modern-day medication, John Hunter. Wh...