Wednesday, June 22, 2022

A Day In My Life As A Surgical Dental Assistant!|Lupita Campos

featured image

Hey Loves,
This is certainly not a complete working day video, however that a person is coming soon so remain tuned! Incase you didn’t see, I am at a brand-new workplace. I am now a surgical assistant at a gum workplace (still in the oral field) It’s a lot more work than my last task and method more strenuous both physically and psychologically, however I like what I do. I hope my videos motivate you to sign up with the oral field or to keep pursuing your dream in this field if you’re currently on that course (:
I’ll be publishing videos every weekend so ensure you tun on your post alerts so you do not miss out on an upload! (:

Let’s communicate:
Insta: @lupitaa. camposg.

https://dentalassistantclasses.net/a-day-in-my-life-as-a-surgical-dental-assistantlupita-campos/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Knife Man, Blood, Body Snatching, and the Birth of Modern Surgery

The vibrant, typically gruesome picture of the 18th-century pioneering cosmetic surgeon and daddy of modern-day medication, John Hunter. Wh...