Thursday, January 13, 2022

The Guygienist: operating in an oral profession controlled by females

featured image

Super long story of how I got to where I am today. Do not hesitate to leave me any remarks or ideas you have below. I ‘d like to become aware of your experience!

▬ Contents of this video ▬

00: 00 – Intro
01: 02 – My Childhood at the Dentist
03: 50 – High School
06: 00 – Early College
07: 48 – Transferring Schools
09: 44 – My Grad School Decision
11: 37 – Switching my Major (Again)
13: 16 – Starting into Dentistry
14: 57 – Promoted to Dental Assistant
18: 22 – Another Promotion!
20: 22 – Going back to School
22: 37 – Present Day
23: 28 – Perks of a Dental Background
25: 14 – Tell me your experience!

http://dentalassistantclasses.net/the-guygienist-operating-in-an-oral-profession-controlled-by-females/

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Reasons Why Phoenix College Dental Assisting Program is Your Gateway to a Successful Career in Healthcare

**Title: 5 Reasons Why Phoenix⁤ College Dental Assisting Program ‌is Your Gateway to a Successful‌ Career in ‍Healthcare** **Meta Title: D...