Monday, January 10, 2022

Day in the life of a Dental Assistant!!

featured image

heeeeeeeey buddies invite to my daily life at work!! I enjoy my task I enjoy my Patients. It can be really draining pipes however at the end of the day its a BLAST!!! I get to help in treatments like: fillings, I can make short-term crowns, bridges and veneers. We do dental surgery too !! Its an incredible sensation assisting change smiles!:-RRB- and Root Canals blaahhhh if you understand you understand!

http://dentalassistantclasses.net/day-in-the-life-of-a-dental-assistant-4/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opening the Secrets to Success as a Florida Dental Assistant: Expert Tips and Strategies Revealed!

**Title: Unlocking ​the Secrets to Success‍ as ‍a Florida​ Dental Assistant: Expert Tips and Strategies Revealed!** **Introduction:** Bec...