Sunday, October 29, 2023

Gam Garcia - Exalta Health Dental Assistant

featured image

Gam is 29 years of ages, born and raised in Grand Rapids. He’s been an oral assistant at Exalta Health for 3 years. Beyond work, he likes to play the guitar and hang around with his friends and family.

“I enjoy working here, my colleagues resemble a huge household. All of us share the exact same objective of doing God’s operate in the neighborhood. I think we’re doing terrific things for the Hispanic neighborhood. I feel blessed to make an effect and be acknowledged by those we serve beyond work. It brings a smile to my face to understand I’m getting the job done God called me to do.”

https://dentalassistantclasses.net/gam-garcia-exalta-health-dental-assistant/

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Opticianry Competency Exam Secrets Study Guide: Noce Test Review for the National Opticianry Competency Exam

National Opticianry Competency Exam Secrets assists you ace the National Opticianry Competency Exam, without weeks and months of unlimited ...