Wednesday, February 22, 2023

View Me Work Ep.2---- Reset

featured image

Invite to my YouTube channel, I hope you all enjoy this brief movie of me producing this pink style set for among my customers. Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe! Leave any concerns or tips for videos that you might have and or want to see on my channel and I will do my finest to accommodate all you fantastic nail techs out worldwide!

As we dive deeper into this channel you will find out more about me as a private and as a nail artist! I make every effort to be the very best variation of my self in this market and I would enjoy for you all to come along and witness a motivating change as i grow within this market!

SOCIAL MEDIAS LINKED DOWN BELOW
@LIANAILDIT ON BOTH INSTAGRAM AND TIKTOK
FOR NEVER SEEN BEFORE FOOTAGE (BTS)

Truths About Me
-Located in Charlotte, NC
-Birthday March 23|20 Yrs Old
-I Am Also A Certified Dental Assistant (6 Yrs)
-Dog Mommy To A Red Nose Pit (Nyla)
-Started Doing Acrylic Nails In 2020
-Attended Muse Cosmetics Institute In 2021

https://dentalassistantclasses.net/view-me-work-ep-2-reset/

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Opticianry Competency Exam Secrets Study Guide: Noce Test Review for the National Opticianry Competency Exam

National Opticianry Competency Exam Secrets assists you ace the National Opticianry Competency Exam, without weeks and months of unlimited ...