Sunday, January 15, 2023

GRWM: my very first day as an oral assistant|Lauren Hennessy

featured image

#grwm #dentalassistant #dental

3 WAYS TO GET A SHOUTOUT IN MY NEXT VIDEO:

1.) subscribe + click the bell, then comment #notificationsquad

2.) follow my instagram (revealed listed below) and DM me letting me understand that you desire a shoutout

3.) send me a letter to my P.O. Box and I will read it on my video:-RRB-

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
✰ instagram: @laurenhennessy_xo
✰ snapchat: positivelauren
✰ vsco: laurenhennessyyy
✰ tiktok: @lauren_hennessy
✰ younow: @lauren_hennessy
✰ facebook: Lauren Hennessy

hello men !! if you are brand-new here, ensure to strike that subscribe button down below and click the bell to be alerted to whenever I publish a brand-new video!! in today’s video, I chose to do a lil prepare yourself with me video for my very first day as an oral assistant doing co-op! if you enjoyed this video, subscribe and strike that like button! I value all your love and assistance. I like you !!

… and as constantly, be positive & be you:-RRB-

– lauren ♡

I OPENED A P.O. BOX! Send Me Fan Mail!:
Lauren Hennessy
P.O. BOX 276
North Oxford, MA
01537-0276

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Age? 17
Cam? Canon G7X Mark ii + iPhone 12 Pro
Modifying Software? iMovie

MUSIC USED IN THIS VIDEO:

Music by Parisalexa – Hard Way –

https://dentalassistantclasses.net/grwm-my-very-first-day-as-an-oral-assistantlauren-hennessy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Dental Assistant Programs in Maine: Your Path to a Rewarding Career Starts Here!

**Title: Top Dental Assistant Programs in Maine:⁢ Your Path to a Rewarding Career Starts Here!** **Meta Title:** ‍Discover the Best Dental...