Saturday, December 24, 2022

DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DENTAL ASSISTANT|60 SEC SURGICAL SETUP

featured image

Hey everybody I hope you enjoy this brief video, I will be revealing you all of the important things I setup when I will do an extraction. The video is really quickly so please let me understand if you all would like a decreased variation discussing all the instruments and things I setup in the video. Thank you and please subscribe and strike the bell notices so you understand when I publish a brand-new video. XOXO

https://dentalassistantclasses.net/day-in-the-life-of-a-dental-assistant60-sec-surgical-setup/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Knife Man, Blood, Body Snatching, and the Birth of Modern Surgery

The vibrant, typically gruesome picture of the 18th-century pioneering cosmetic surgeon and daddy of modern-day medication, John Hunter. Wh...