Wednesday, September 21, 2022

A day in the life of a physician|Dr Ann|South African Medical YouTuber

featured image

Hello people

In this video I take you all through a common day in my life. I chose a day when I was on call. The call was rather cooled 60 of hire the rurals are actually that cooled. I likewise run some errands the next day due to the fact that those are the only times where we get to do things when we are not working as Drs.

Hope you delighted in the video. Please like, comment, subscribe and share. thanks for viewing

#thehealthhub #roadto 3k #drannmaseti
#medicalschool #medicalyoutuber

music from epidemic noise.

http://dentalassistantclasses.net/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-physiciandr-annsouth-african-medical-youtuber/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Knife Man, Blood, Body Snatching, and the Birth of Modern Surgery

The vibrant, typically gruesome picture of the 18th-century pioneering cosmetic surgeon and daddy of modern-day medication, John Hunter. Wh...