Wednesday, April 27, 2022

DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DENTAL/HYGIENE ASSISTANT👩🏾‍⚕️🦷| My veryfirst month here| LifeOfTaylor

featured image

I hope u all takepleasurein this day in the life video! I attempted to program you as much as possible, that I do daily.

#dentalassistant #hygieneassistant

I love my Taylor gang❤️🤟🏽

Thank you for rocking with me through this journey!

Like. Comment. Subscribe.

Feel totallyfree to share!

Social media
Instagram: _tayyymarie
Snapchat: tay_marieee992

Business Inquires:
Iamtaylormbrown@gmail.com
P.O. Box 1453 Fairburn GA, 30213.

http://dentalassistantclasses.net/day-in-the-life-of-a-dental-hygiene-assistant%f0%9f%91%a9%f0%9f%8f%be%e2%9a%95%ef%b8%8f%f0%9f%a6%b7-my-veryfirst-month-here-lifeoftaylor/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Knife Man, Blood, Body Snatching, and the Birth of Modern Surgery

The vibrant, typically gruesome picture of the 18th-century pioneering cosmetic surgeon and daddy of modern-day medication, John Hunter. Wh...