Thursday, July 22, 2021

Day in the Life of a NYC Dental Assistant - VLOG

featured image

If you’ve ever been curious about working as a Dental Assistant, or wanted to explore it as a way to gain more experience before dental school, here’s my day in the life working as a full-time assistant at a General Dentistry office in Brooklyn.

Also, if you need a GREAT dentist in South Brooklyn (Sheepsheadbay or Midwood areas) check out our office http://www.familysmiledentist.com/

Feel free to ask any questions you have in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a video.

__________________________________
Hi, I’m Madina! Welcome to my channel, where I talk all things pre-dental and applying to dental school (plus some lifestyle content). I’ll be starting my D1 year this August and I’m excited to have you along on my journey. Subscribe for weekly uploads!

http://dentalassistantclasses.net/day-in-the-life-of-a-nyc-dental-assistant-vlog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avoid the Classroom: How to Become a Dental Assistant Without Formal Education

**Title: Skip the Classroom:‍ How to Become a Dental Assistant Without Formal ⁣Education** **Introduction:** Are you interested in pursui...