Sunday, June 6, 2021

How My Working Interview As A Dental Assistant Went **CRIED**

featured image

#Interview #dentalassisting #dentalassitant

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Welcome to the year of 2020! I have been very occupied with my normal life so much but I finally got around to talk about my working interview in the dental field! If you guys didn’t know I am a dental assistant and humbly proud to be one. Stay tuned for more dental assisting stories/videos! xoxo

Hit that subscribe button down below! I post a brand new video at least once a week if I’m ahead I’ll post more than once a week! Stay tuned for more!

Check out my recent video!

•MY SOCIAL MEDIA•

Snapchat – Timewithrichie
Instagram – timewithrichie
Twitter – @timewithrichie

EQUIPMENT

Canon G7x Mark ii https://www.amazon.com/Canon-G7X-Mark-Digital-Camera/dp/B0793CDZVL/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1539927929&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=canon+g7x+mark+ii&dpPl=1&dpID=51e%2B7pKyRoL&ref=plSrch
Ring light https://www.amazon.com/Neewer-Dimmable-Lighting-Portrait-Shooting/dp/B0784SSRZS/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1539927849&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=neewer+ring+light&dpPl=1&dpID=41jC2n-VXfL&ref=plSrch

Business Inquiries
Timewithrichie@yahoo.com

If you made it this far you’re literally the best!

http://dentalassistantclasses.net/how-my-working-interview-as-a-dental-assistant-went-cried/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside the World of Dental Assisting: A First-Hand Experience

**Title: Inside the World of ‌Dental Assisting: A First-Hand Experience** **Introduction** Have you ever wondered what it’s like to work ...