Thursday, May 13, 2021

Day In The Life Of A Dental Assistant | 2020

featured image

Day In The Life Of A Dental Assistant | 2020
Hey everyone, I wanted to share with you a little about what Dental Assistants do in a work day. I Hope you Enjoy this video and if you have any questions at all about the dental Field please leave me a comment below!

Don’t Forget to like this video and Subscribe to my channel for new videos every week!

Also please remember that my channel is a positive place to come, so please no negative comments!

Also the patient that is being worked on in the video knew she was being recorded.

Music: Kiwi
Musician: Jef

http://dentalassistantclasses.net/day-in-the-life-of-a-dental-assistant-2020/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Your Future: Dental Assistant School San Diego Offers Path to Success

# Unlock Your Future: Dental​ Assistant School San ⁢Diego ​Offers ⁢Path⁤ to Success Are you considering a career in the healthcare‌ field ...