Sunday, April 18, 2021

Dental Assistant's Need to Know Book!: Entry Level to Efda and Cash Conserving Tips!

featured image

book image
This book is Not A Normal Dental Helping Book however, It has True Stories and Shocking Events that have occur in my profession. Which I can share now with all my fellow Dental Assistant’s who have goals on being the best they can be at chairside and for reaching their objectives a little faster while saving cash. I have 28 years of experience and I want to share my knowledge as a Dental Instructor to a Workplace Manager and Chairside Assistant. I have actually done it all. True stories and WOW Factors. A must check out for the dental field. Do not just be a Spit Sucker! Learn how to save over 4,000 dollars!

Read More

http://dentalassistantclasses.net/dental-assistants-need-to-know-book-entry-level-to-efda-and-cash-conserving-tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Myth: Do You Need Experience to Succeed as a Dental Assistant?

**Title: Breaking Down the‌ Myth: ​Do You‌ Need Experience to Succeed⁣ as a Dental Assistant?** **Introduction:** When it comes to pursui...